Bird Control Proofing – Spiking & Netting
GoKill Manchester Pest Control is the leading specialists who offer a variety of bird deterrents and proofing solutions, in a safe, professional approach. Providing this service to the whole of Greater Manchester for both Commercial and Residential Properties and any other built structure.
Get professional help today, contact us to book a visit
> GoKill Manchester Pest Control offers solutions to cover the following bird control problems:
- Residential buildings.
- Commercial buildings.
- Retail properties.
- Hospitality buildings: hotels and restaurants.
- Hospitals and medical centres.
- Airports and airplane hangars.
- Rooftops with HAVC equipment.
- Railway stations and railway tracks.
- High-rise buildings.
- High-rise bridges and standard bridges.
- Parking structure and open spaces.
- Historical and grade listed buildings.
- Waste tipping and recycling sites.
- Electric pole stations.
> Why choose GoKill to install bird control and pigeon control proofing?
- GoKill specialists will make an assessment of your bird control problem and provide you with recommendations to the most effective solutions to proofing your effected area.
- We provide free, no obligation surveys and quotes.
- We provide a 10 year guarantee for the products we use.
- We install proofing through spiking, netting, meshing and wiring.
- We install proofing in methods that aim to prevent any damage to the property or built structure.
> What are the methods for protecting and proofing any affected areas?
- Bird control and pigeon control proofing can be done in a variety of ways, such as spiking, netting, wiring and meshing. Our GoKill specialists will make an assessment and discuss with you the methods which are best suited to your problem. The predominant and most effective way of protecting residential and commercial buildings, is by using the approach which installs spiking and netting.
- All installations are professionally installed by our highly qualified technicians.
> What are the benefits to bird control and pigeon control proofing?
GoKill recommends the following benefits:
- Bird proofing deters birds from establishing an area, where they can be nesting, damaging, leaving behind excrement and becoming permanent residents.
- Bird proofing deters birds from nesting, bringing debris, rodents and noise, and leaving droppings all over any built structure and roofing.
> Why do I need bird control and pigeon control proofing?
- Pigeons, gulls, jackdaws and other nesting birds all have potential to damage any cabling and wiring surrounding your property, blocking gutters and drainage, creating noise and leaving excrement behind. All of which can create a mess and look unsightly. This mess has potential to effect hospitality premises and create a reputation of an un-kept establishment.
- They can also damage any photovoltaic solar panels that are on any residential and commercial buildings.
- They leave their droppings, or excrement on the photovoltaic panels and surrounding areas which is corrosive and will quickly create a lot of damage.
- Many nesting birds, especially pigeons have potential to cause health hazards as they are carriers of pathogens. Such pathogens cause diseases such as salmonellosis, psittacosis (ornithosis) and fowl pest.
- Collectively, any birds or rodents nesting on your roof or under solar panels will create a lot of noise and this will be a nuisance to anyone living in the premises.
> Why use birds of prey or falconry response for effective pest and bird control?
- It is a fast, effective way to clear large sites which have a high population of birds or pigeons. Such methods are idyllic for warehouses, waste tipping and recycling sites or farmlands.
- If your building is historical, listed or of a larger size which is impractical for implementing spiking and netting proofing, then falconry response is the solution.
- Ideal for properties within urban areas, where there is high volumes of traffic and public, or where the area is inaccessible, such as city centres, shopping centres, warehouses, hotels and flats.
> Why use certified rifle response as a bird control proofing measure?
- GoKill does offer this proofing service, however, this is our last resort option.
- Idyllic for reducing numbers of pigeons rapidly and discreetly.
- Shooting pigeon control proofing is a service for roosting feral pigeons which have infested waste tipping and recycling sites, farmlands, warehouses, airports and airport hangars.
- Our technicians are fully certified and aim to eliminate an infested area in the safest, effective and most humane way.
- GoKill does stress that although we offer this bird control service, we do train our specialist marksmen technicians to carry out the procedure in the most humane way. Killing of such feral pigeons humanely is done quickly and methodically, in order to kill and eliminate the stress to the pigeon or pest bird.
> Do you provide a service for bird control at all hours?
Yes, GoKill Manchester Pest Control offers a service which provides highly, trained, qualified professional technicians 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
> Who is at risk of having a problem with birds and pigeons?
Any premises, especially properties or built structure which have a lot of pigeons or gulls surrounding their area. By contacting GoKill Manchester Pest Control services and following our recommended before and after advise this will help to deter pigeons and birds from disrupting your premises.